Course Duration: 9.45am – 5.45pm (Registration begins at 9.30am)
Course Fees: $489.00 (Only $196.00 after Productivity Innovative Credit, we will help you submit for claims)
A comprehensive and interactive paced training class. This course introduces you to the fundamentals of bookkeeping and essential accounting principals. With step-by-step guide to proper basic bookkeeping aimed at providing you the local best practices for accounting standards in Singapore.
With an ideal balance of theory and practical exercises, we gather only a small group of participants to guarantee you an in-depth learning and sharing experience.
After learning the basics, we will expand your knowledge to cover all the tasks you need to complete for your company’s day-to-day processes, from invoicing, bank reconciliation through to generating unaudited financial reporting.
Key Topics covered
Follow step-by-step exercises and review tasks to develop the skills and knowledge you need to effectively setup and process day-to-day accounting transactions. All the underlying bookkeeping theory is covered to provide a greater depth of understanding, so you will not only know how to do it but also understand why you are doing it.
The hands-on training exercises will help you master:
- Accounting terms and concepts
- Debits, credits and the accounting equation
- Preparation of unaudited financial reporting
Who should Attend?
Beginners to Accounting, Business Owners, Finance Managers, Freelance Accountants, Accounts Assistants and Administrative Personnel
- Beginners wanting to understand the fundamental theory behind bookkeeping and all the steps to ensure proper bookkeeping.
- Bookkeepers and individuals with finance background wanting to refresh their skills.
- Anyone wanting to learn all about bookkeeping and best-practice methods for Singapore accounting standards.