Are you frustrated with the lack of financial control and resource planning in your company? Unable to control or monitor rising costs? You see the need to, but are not sure how to start creating a budget? You are not alone and many SMEs face the same challenge.
This learning is a concise, informative, easy-to-understand session. The bite-sized session will walk you through the steps of budget planning, from the planning, to implementing the budget, to evaluating and analyzing the budget reports.
“When you fail to plan, you plan to fail.” Take control of your resources management and plan for success!
Workshop duration: 9.30am to 1.00pm
- Budgeting & how it benefits your Business
- Types of Budgeting & its effectiveness
- How to do Budgeting & Measure
- Best Practices for Businesses
- Reporting & Analysis
- Common mistakes by Businesses
Who should attend?
Finance managers, Sales managers, Directors, Accounts, or Project Managers and anyone who will need to plan their department or project budgets.
Major failure for SMEs nowadays to expand and grow the business is the lack of financial information to their business. So how can business owners better understand their business financial performance, if the business products or services selling well, or even if the projects that are very time-consuming-profitable?
Many SMEs struggle to receive Business Reports, or even if they do, many do not really understand what the report or analysis tells.
This detailed and informative session provides practical tools to generate powerful reports
for businesses, and how to interpret these reports and analyze data for business growth.
- Introduction to powerful business reports & what they can do for your business
- How to understand & analyze the business reporting
- Different types of reporting tools & their capabilities
- Different reports for different industries
- Best practices for good reporting & analysis